ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£18500 Trophy.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Very niche market tho isn't it?
Kinda feel like the person this car would really appeal to already owns it, because everyone else that fits that description is collecting Ferrari's, Porsche's and other exotica.

Would be nice for this to sell so high, but it just seems abit too steep in todays market.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I totally agree but if you are wanting top dollar you cross every T and dot every I.

If I was asking for £18k for a 3 door Clio I would have everything spot on and perfect.

Mot states - 11,880
Advert picture states - 11,863
Advert description says - 11,800

Simply ask the lad:

'Advert pictures were taken in 2018 when I previously advertised the car and took it down from sale and it went back into storage. Put 11,800 miles in the description text as couldn’t remember the exact mileage (think from memory it’s 11,881 miles or something like that). Mileage is genuine and is backed up with its service history etc. The car isn’t used as such it’s kept in storage/in a car cacoon and is part of a larger car collection. Car is in storage at the moment but is now going to be sold.'

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Might be time to sell my 3 owner 172 cup with 65k for 7k happy days 😎
200.gif

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
I paid £875 for a 76k genuine mileage 205 GTi 16 years ago. And my 1.9 wasn’t much more although it needed a lot of work.