ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£350 Budget.

Car  DCi 100
I know they'll be many threads like this I'm sorry guru's :dapprove:

I have a £350 budget for a phone.

I currently have a vodafone SIM which I'm using for £15 a month, unlimited texts and 150 minutes or something which is a lifetime for me. Can cancel anytime.

Although I keep getting random calls/texts for the past few months from someone who's applied for a load with my phone number :mad: So a new SIM or something may be on the cards.

I only really use the phone for texting and an alarm, and look to keep it over 2 years like my current w880i I've had for 2 and half years (broken albeit now or I'd keep it).

Any help appreciated :approve:
 
Hi mate, I have my HTC Hero for sale at the mo. Its locked to Orange but its cheap to get it unlocked? I was asking for around £300 as its only a week or so old! Let me know :)

Laz
 
Not sure on iPhone, will it just be dead in a matter of 10/12 months?

I've had my iPods years and they have worn well, but that technology hasn't really advanced from add your music, insert ear phones and press play.
 
I thought you only used your phone for an alarm clock and texting ? ;)

But yeah iphone or HTC hero.

iphone though. Seriously.
 
Got to agree with either the HTC hero or Iphone. Got the hero myself, fcuking awesome phone :approve:
 
The two options shown are great! If you want a third option try Blackberry. I prefer my iPhone but I know its not for everyone ;)
 
If you're desperate for a phone now, then I'd get something other than an iPhone. As mentioned something HTC, or even just a good regular handset with some nice features (Facebook apps, upload vids straight to YT, etc.)

If you can wait till June for the new iPhone and can stomach a very poor contract 500 text limit (no option for unlimited, atm) and 600 minutes, you'll be able to have one. Unless you want to buy a used one (3G probably) off someone for around that money and just get yourself a sim card from a provider with unlimited text and unlimited data (as long as it's a 3G simcard) you'll be reet.
 
The back half of my phone atm is in two pieces, held together by the front. So turns off now and then when in my back pocket. Basically just need a new one.

Not really interested in facebook and stuff. Not going to get a very poor contract, rather have a cheaper less snazzy gadget kind phone and a better contract.
 
Well I guess if you don't want an amazing phone why spend up to 350 quid on it!? If all you do is text and call I'd get the best phone I could for nothing on a decent contract which meets my needs with regards to unlimited text and minutes an keep my pennies!
 
Well I guess if you don't want an amazing phone why spend up to 350 quid on it!? If all you do is text and call I'd get the best phone I could for nothing on a decent contract which meets my needs with regards to unlimited text and minutes an keep my pennies!

Aye true,

Just a simple Sony Ericsson again worth it?

What do you have personally?

Thanks :approve:
 
I've got an iPhone, m'dear. If your not interested in the snazzy bits and pieces then don't bother IMO. There's some good normal phones on the market, before the iPhone I had a LG - steer clear. Sony ones saw me right for many years. Check out the W995. :)
 
Looks like a decentish phone. Nothing wrong with saving money, will look into specs when I'm awake tomorrow evening.

Nice 1!
 
If you want your phone to break, I would 100% Recommend any Sony Ericcson. I told a friend not to buy one after his broke and guess what, he did and now he is using an old old Nokia.

As said, a HTC or Blackberry will see you good.
 
Back
Top