ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£40K Fiat 500, W T F F?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Fabia VRS & Yeti
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2387648.htm
FLOL.
largepic.asp

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A Ferrari owner.

They do sound a hoot. Paddle shift tech and 180 brake. The wife would love it.

Oh and it's annoying when you don't post pics...

3620851170_68d679de55.jpg
3620028813_91d1649b1c.jpg
12844484882Fiat500Ferrari1.jpeg

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Fabia VRS & Yeti
Even the standard 500 Abarths are overly expensive but this? I want a bit more Ferrari in it for £40 than a few stickers!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The red one is under Ferrari but doesn't look like the Ferrari edition.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Fabia VRS & Yeti
I couldn't add the pic's url, happarently it was invalid.
I'd want carbon ceramic brakes for £40k, thats not an unreasonable ask for the money, it does look ok though. I thought the new RS3 was silly money for a 'shopping' car!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
these guys r crackheads, selling well over priced cars to arabs, who dont have a clue, just compare there prices 2 similar supercar dealers £10-30k+ more

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Still probably Roman's cheapest car on sale :)

Personally I love this car... epic spec and horrendously over priced, but to someone with a fleet of supercars who wants something to pop to the shops in, it's pocket change.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Still probably Roman's cheapest car on sale :)

Personally I love this car... epic spec and horrendously over priced, but to someone with a fleet of supercars who wants something to pop to the shops in, it's pocket change.

Personally if i did have the deepest pockets in the land i'd be taking the most awkward car in the land to get the bread just because i can.

No car should be sat in a musem/personal collection

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Personally if i did have the deepest pockets in the land i'd be taking the most awkward car in the land to get the bread just because i can.

No car should be sat in a musem/personal collection

That would get boring very quickly!

Parking the M6 in a supermarket car park can be a pain in the ass when there aren't many big spaces to choose from, sod doing it in something just as big but with zero rear visibility.

This car is aimed at people where the price is not a deciding factor, it makes sense if you are uber rich and living in a city.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
That would get boring very quickly!

Parking the M6 in a supermarket car park can be a pain in the ass when there aren't many big spaces to choose from, sod doing it in something just as big but with zero rear visibility.

This car is aimed at people where the price is not a deciding factor, it makes sense if you are uber rich and living in a city.

Tbh if i were driving a Zonda id be parking it across 2 spaces side ways, and people would know why.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  200 FF Storm Grey
Glad they've toned it down, was ferrari badged to fookery when the early pics came out, some silly city hoe will buy it without a second thought

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ford Fiesta ST2
The 152 cars that are for England have all sold. The price to buy one from the dealer is £29,600 but a few people have bought them in an attempt to make a quick 10 grand, which they will probably succeed in doing!

Just realised that one posted isn't the genuine one, it's a red 500 essesse made to look like the ferrari edition. The genunie one has a carbon fibre dash and special edition alloys as well as paddle shift like this one...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2321131.htm

They will be availabe in small numbers in yellow, blue, and grey as well. Included in that high price are Xenon's!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 182 & Saxo
Lets be honest, you wouldnt stay a high roller for long pay 42k for a fiat. Could get a nice selection of decent metal for that

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
It's one of those cars where it only makes sense if you can Garage it 365 days a year and keep it ultra low miles till it's 25 Years old and worth £80k-£100k. Modern day 205 T16 "type" purchase.