ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Re: Dimma Clio Cosworth

Who gives a rats ar5e what it looks like, its a clio with a cosworth engine & 4WD.

At least it has the power to pull off its looks.

Take note V6 owners.

Last edited:
  RB 182 Gordini

There is just something really sexy about that big blue lump sitting in the front of that Tim! Very jealous! What GHP is that pushing out?

Cheers

Gaz

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6

Si, to be fair mate, I think the pics of the Dimma Clio are shocking. Clearly scanned from an old article. You need to get some proper up to date pics with decent resolution.

In all fairness, I reckon a dimma 16v/williams could still look the part. The rear spoiler needs to be a little more subtle IMO, but the TSW stealths still do it for me.

:eek:

Clio Dimma Cosworth

Hi Gaz,

I'm not to sure about the power, I spoke to the previous owner who said late 300's HP. Its pretty Raw power with a fair bit of turbo Lag but when it kicks in you know about it. Amazing fun to drive though.
Keep your eye on the Dimma facebook page for progress as Simon at ST Performance will be updating it from there. He's doing a totak re-build, engine out job for the re-spray and new Dimma Kit original Dimma Clio Wheels etc etc, its going to be stunning when its finished!

Thanks for your interest

Tim

There is just something really sexy about that big blue lump sitting in the front of that Tim! Very jealous! What GHP is that pushing out?

Cheers

Gaz

M135i and the shed

Love it. I remember a pearl white Dimma Clio on Image split rims that use to run about in North Lincolnshire/South Humberside back in the day. Had a supercharged williams lump in it apparently. Sounded epic.

I wanted one from the minute i saw it. :)

gsxr 750 bike

I had a dimma clio williams the original Beast 1994 max power (L257 KVM) it had D1MMA on it when it was in the mag. I bought it from Cumbria think the guy who owned it when it was in the mag was from Blackpool. I bought it dec 1999, a year or so later stripped it and added some bits v6 style exhaust, quad lamps and full recaro leather from another dimma in the area that had been in a bump, sprayed her BMW M5 velvet blue witha small metal flake, then some numpty left there handbrake off and smashed into her outside my house, so it was off to Terry @ DIMMA next to Oulten Park to get fixed and a full respray. Sold her around 2003 to a guy from Aberdeen direction, my Brother met it on the road about 5 years ago and thats the last i heard about the car. If anyone knows it were abouts can you get in touch.
Cheers
Scott

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

I had a dimma clio williams the original Beast 1994 max power (L257 KVM) it had D1MMA on it when it was in the mag. I bought it from Cumbria think the guy who owned it when it was in the mag was from Blackpool. I bought it dec 1999, a year or so later stripped it and added some bits v6 style exhaust, quad lamps and full recaro leather from another dimma in the area that had been in a bump, sprayed her BMW M5 velvet blue witha small metal flake, then some numpty left there handbrake off and smashed into her outside my house, so it was off to Terry @ DIMMA next to Oulten Park to get fixed and a full respray. Sold her around 2003 to a guy from Aberdeen direction, my Brother met it on the road about 5 years ago and thats the last i heard about the car. If anyone knows it were abouts can you get in touch.
Cheers
Scott

I think my old man has some pics of this car, il see if i can dig them out!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

found a magazine in the cupboard with this and the supercharged one in it from back in the day! lol :approve:

BG 182
I dont mind the kit actually, as someone said earlier looks similar to the v6 behind but smaller, great work, great driving skills too ;)

1992 Clio 1.8 16v Red
Last edited: