ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 sensor....

172 cup
Can anyone give me a detailed guide on how to find it or where it is, im going to give it a clean see if it clears up some misfiring problems!

Thanks

Clio RN & Honda blade
The one you need is just before the cat, quite awkward to get to cause of all the heat shielding plate, i couldn't do it using a large adjustable so i borrowed a normal one.

172 cup
What did you do, just undo the bolts, clean it and replace it? Im obviously not very educated about car mechanics but would prefer to try this before commiting to garage costs!

Clio RN & Honda blade
The lambda sensor has a big nut round it, i it's a 22 spanner or something round that mark, click the link below & it will show you a pic of a lambda sensor so you know what your looking for...

http://www.quantums.info/pictures/injection/lambda-896.jpg

It can sometimes be very hard to get out as it kinda heat seizes in but keep trying & try not to pull the thread out with it like i did lol!

Last edited:
  ValverInBits
it's definitely a 22mm.
Get a good quality replacement. Central Auto Supplies is a good place to look.