ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

03!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

yay. I have to wait til 20th before my new Clio even arrives at Bham. :( Thought by ordering on 5th Feb Id stand a chance of getting it on the 1st lol.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

lucky :D Mines from Renault Birmingham. 1.2 Dynamique. chose the reg now. BV03 JXJ Get a courtesy car on the 5th to use til I get my new one hopefully.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

yeah the red one. Its goooooooorge. ALso have a used cup there. No idea... when I ordered it they reconed about the 12th, but now its after the 20th..... Loads of people buying the dynamique cos of free insurance offer maybe?

yeah i dribbled on the v6 for a bit before being moved on ..as i was driving past nearly ran into the back of someone whilst lookin at it! !! lol

i found the sales guys in brum quite annoying! and a bit rude...

i had free insurance on mine when i bought it! quality! nice little motas and quite pokey for a 1.2!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

excellent. I got it from Bham as they offered me £1000 for a 1.3 Fiesta Ghia on 74k L reg, with rusty valances lol. Worc only went to £850

It will be my everyday work car. Williams is still broken, and after having that vandalised outside work cant afford to leave it there again.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

koool. Im getting Sunburst Yellow. Was gonna go for nautical, then people told me I should get something different as all my cars are blue lol

yeah the sunburst is nice ..i didnt have the balls to get it at the time as i hadnt seen any in that colour!

any options? i had the Cd player and that was it ! they come pretty kitted out anyway!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

nah no options. Im hoping Im not gonna regret not choosing the aircon. CD player is according to the dealer standard on it now so they musta changed the spec levels.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Louise on 01 March 2003

excellent. I got it from Bham as they offered me £1000 for a 1.3 Fiesta Ghia on 74k L reg, with rusty valances lol. Worc only went to £850

It will be my everyday work car. Williams is still broken, and after having that vandalised outside work cant afford to leave it there again.

So where will you park your new car Louise?

i had to pay £100 for the cd and £250 for the metalic paint!

why have A/C in the Uk anyway ? you got a sunroof baby!! i would rather have the windows down and the sunroof open!

A/C makes you ill anyway! yuk!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

yeah Ill have to leave that outside work too :S hoping as it isnt a rare model it will be left alone..... I just couldnt hack 14 miles each way 4 days a week in a rattly 1.3 HCS Fez Ghia any longer

Hope ur right with the sunroof, and yeah had the metallic paint on it

it dont matter what you do these days if its a better car than theirs then they bloody ruin it on you!

what happened to ya williams?

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

some IDIOT walked across the roof :mad: Cost me £200 to have them knocked out, and if u look in the right light now, its probably still not perfect looking to most. Also theres scratches on the roof, so will have to get those sorted as well.

what a tw*t!! every car i have owned has been dented by other people when its just been sitting there! i cant get my hat off!!!! i have no luck with them!!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

yeah its soooooooooooo annoying. I wanna get my Clio resprayed and mint, and then not leave it ANYWHERE

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Fiesta 2.0 Kingfisher / Williams 2 / Fiesta 1.3 Ghia, soon to be changing to a Clio 1.2 Dynamique lol

Nah not rich. Can hardly call the Williams mint, even though I paid £5750 for it a yr 1/2 ago. But now I finally work just about full time will hopefully get the Williams up to scratch.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Well im off to work now, so all my lovely customers can come and get their new 03 plated cars.

Lucky buggers !!

In 1 hour and 23 minutes I pick my new DCI80 Billabong

This day has taken fookin ages to come along!!!!

Hope to see some of you about soon.:)

Ian

Picked up a new cup on thursday was nt bothered about waiting for the 03 reg as its only for the wife to potter about in. Great fun to drive and fairly quick for a small car

03 ?!!! dont i know it, been manic at work all week and it was like every fcuker on the planet decided to get up and come in to hassle me this morning this is the first time ive sat at my desk and fired up the net since 8 this morning :( and to make it worse im here til 5 how depressing !

Abarth 500

I took delivery of my new 03 Cup last night at 6pm and it was one hell of a struggle leaving it in the garage (I thought I should be sensible!).

Ended up geting pissed as well which meant I couldnt drive it at midnight as planned and Im stuck in work till 5pm so am just gazing out the window longingly at it at the moment...

Quote: Originally posted by S600HBY on 01 March 2003

Picked up a new cup on thursday was nt bothered about waiting for the 03 reg as its only for the wife to potter about in. Great fun to drive and fairly quick for a small car
If my hubby said only for the wife about me, then a divorce would be in order :mad: ....but then again if hed bought me a shiny new cup then I might let it go .....lol :cool:;)