ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Clio

2001 Clio 1.2
This is how my clio currently stands
utf-8BQzM2MF8yMDExLTAyLTI2IDE3LTQzLTUxLmpwZw.jpg

Future plans are colour code spoiler and handles and smooth it all off and drop it, i did a photoshop to see what it looks like:D.
MYCLIO.jpg

Comments...
Joe.

Could try a campus front bumper with sport grill and a laguna splitter. that will look good and maybe save the cost of getting it smoothed off?

1.2 16v clio
I would keep your mirrors and bullets body colour, but paint the lettering on the bullets white to break up the colour =:)

Monaco 172
i have a blue clio, and have just sprayed my badges white today, was thinking of doing my mirrors and bullets white at the weekend, i think it looks really good :) great job!

Ph1 Williams No: 112
Nice start. Personally, id have the mirrors body colour.. slam the thing and seek out some unique wheels and go from there. Don't smooth it too much, its been done umpteen times before and easily looks crap without the right mix of modifications.

2001 Clio 1.2
i gyhave a blue clio, and have just sprayed my badges white today, was thinking of doing my mirrors and bullets white at the weekend, i think it looks really good :) great job!
i was a bit wary about the mirrors but i think they look ok, my mates take the piss but i like it :)

Nice start. Personally, id have the mirrors body colour.. slam the thing and seek out some unique wheels and go from there. Don't smooth it too much, its been done umpteen times before and easily looks crap without the right mix of modifications.
What mods do you reccomend

Monaco 172
i like the white, did you paint the wheels and mirrors yourself? :) if so how well did they turn out?

2001 Clio 1.2
i like the white, did you paint the wheels and mirrors yourself? :) if so how well did they turn out?

I did everything apart from the wheels and bump strips, the bits i painted turned out ok apart from a few little bits of crap stuck to them because i did it outside :/ if i was to do it again i would set up a proper environment like i should have done in the first place.

Monaco 172
I did everything apart from the wheels and bump strips, the bits i painted turned out ok apart from a few little bits of crap stuck to them because i did it outside :/ if i was to do it again i would set up a proper environment like i should have done in the first place.

oh right, same with my badges haah sanded them down about three times now, just wondering how much your wheels and strips were? just wondering if its worth doing it myself or not :p

This is what i wanted to do to my car in the first place. Sport wings/arches with sport side skirts and campus front bumper and sport grill. now i dont think anyone has ever done that before! will look really good. try something different.