ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 clios

i live in bexleyheath go round crayford and dartford and every time i am out at least one person trys racing me sitting up my arse, i dont get it i own a 172 cup and they own a 1.2, what is the point

more like free insurance is the future i know loadsa people that got the 1.2 for the free insurance i pay 3500 a year for mine

if i see n e clio 172/cup or n e fast car im rite up there sh*ter just to see it move there was a brandspanking skyline bright yellow huge zorst on the main road outside ma house sat at dead on 40 so i pulls out asuming hes gonna fly but he lets me past wot is the point in having a fast car if ur not gonna boot it

Ha i used to be a 1.2 owner.

I never used to sit up peoples arses though as they would boot it and be gone and i cant stand it when people do it to me. Especially novas.

Bloody novas... grrr... happened to have a race with a 1.3 the other day... needless to say the clio prevailed. :) J reg pile of white wa*k...

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by JC172 Cup on 30 March 2004

more like free insurance is the future i know loadsa people that got the 1.2 for the free insurance i pay 3500 a year for mine
urm 3.5 k insurance a year - for real???

i paid £500 for a 1.6 and didnt get a 172 cos it was £800

thats crazy.

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 31 March 2004

urm 3.5 k insurance a year - for real???

i paid £500 for a 1.6 and didnt get a 172 cos it was £800

thats crazy.

Id for one have thought the 172 was worth the extra £300 a year in insurance!!!

Lots of Alfas

i live in bexleyheath go round crayford and dartford and every time i am out at least one person trys racing me sitting up my arse, i dont get it i own a 172 cup and they own a 1.2, what is the point
I find its the other way around, cup/172/182 owners bully the 1.2 owners and drive rite up ther arses!

JC 172, im always driving round bexleyheath you might of seen me i drive a 1.2 16v 03 clio Black with Chrome rims and blue undercar leds, I must say I dont drive up 172/cup owners asses tho

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Is it just me or are the numbers of 172's and 182's going up massively in sidcup, Unforunately i only have a 1.2 mk2 burgendy Clio, S reg. Hopefully will be upgrading to 172 this time next year, no mods yet either, just so damn poor, student life sucks.... Look out for me, always around, spend more time on the road than sleeping... Rob

cock mobile.
Re: Archived Post from old forum

3.5k a year on insurance?

You're either rich or stupid.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
hahah i have done it to someone in a cup to make em gun it on a dual carriage lol and he did, christ it made me want one hahaha waaahhhh waaaahhhhh. CYA!!!!!!!

BG182®
Re: Archived Post from old forum

I find its the other way around, cup/172/182 owners bully the 1.2 owners and drive rite up ther arses!

same here. i live around the bexleyheath area when i had ma clio i had 2 cups up my arse. i woundnt dare to try it with a 182/cup etc tho cause it'all just make me look like a twww*t :dapprove: