ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Conversion Pics

yeah just use the skyline on the weekends;) got the lights from K-Tec, tints are 20% if i can remember correctly, 17" Kahns and 60mm PI Springs.

nice! Ive got 60mm springs and 17s waiting to go on my car mate.... whats the handling like after both of them done? a noticeable inprovement?

after putting the new wings on it doesnt look as low as it did with the standard wings as the new wings are a bit wider. handling is quite good whilst you have to make sure you dont go down any pot holes. Never had any problems with the wheels touching the arches even with 2 people in back.

i just had the existing door strips smoothed and sanded down then had them painted whilst the new bumpers were bening painted.

Stanced Honda S2000

does the 172 grill fit straight onto the 1.2 . how much it cost u coz im fed up of cleaning that oval thing, ive got big fingers and it takes me ages. please help m8

as black fox said about £170 so looking round for a second hand one. Gotta say thanks to pretender and black fox for showing me the way and proving that the bumpers would fit.