ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Extreme First Service

I got 1.2 dynamique (same thing) and it was £149 (that was service at its menu price of £130 less 10% discount from a letter I had, plus rear drums cleaned - they were squeeking £26? and a new back wiper £7) It took 3 hours and I could c them working! BOOK it in even for renault minute btw! If you go to reno website and search dealers you can find the set price for your car service, shop around.

THey did come over with a huge list of stuff to suggest but they were basically saying, here is what we have to try and sell u and here is what needs done no pushyness...

LIST what they suggested:

tyres 2x front at 2.0 and 2.2mm on outer edge only - £100 each

brake pads 50% worn, may not last to next service so suggest change £60?

front wipers £30+!

coolant top up £5

In my opinion, brakes 50% worn after 18000miles should last another 15 no probs so why change! and £30 for front wipers is steep!

I was pleases with the service, they done handbrake, brakes, and all the other stuff and levels and that and stamped the book (leave it out on the seat for them!) Arnold Clark east lane Paisley.

Mondeo STTDCI

Its gonna be 2 years in March car currently sits on just over 14k should be around 15k by then I think.

I paid £99 for mine to be done (A dci although a 1.2 is the same price)

How come your brakes lasted 18k mine were 90% worn they dint offer to replace them. They just noted it down.

£60 for change of brakes is better than what my garage wanted though (£90)

It is 18k or 2yrs and there is a 1month/1thousand miles allowance though.

I cannot see why your wipers need replacing though Id try and get a goodwill payment they should last longer than a yr.

EDD

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

Hi I had mine done a month ago and it was 190 quid (herds of isleworth - west london) very similar brake pad & tyre wear as above. Everything else OK

Cup 172

yeah, i had mine serviced for £180 and they told me my brakes were 50% worn and no tread on tyres, took it to another garage, guy said tread was fine and brakes nowhere near 50% worn

Renault had a poster up saying they recommend you change wipers every year which is why they said, I got the back one done cos the rubber had split anyway.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

i have got my service coming up on friday best bit of advice i can give you is to top up the screen wash, and the brake fluid as they will charge you bout £30 for the lot. Just tell them you have doen that before you hand the keys over though.

Not to sure what they are going to say about my BB Tuning drilled brakes and fast road pads though could be intresting will keep you informed.

Steve.