ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 head unit

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
My 172 has a standard non Cabasse tuner list which sounds terrible, does the Cabasse or Cabasse Auditorium make much of a difference?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I've realised I've asked this before sorry! Opinion seems to be divided as to whether theres much difference

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, they have a but more punch when your listening at higher volumes. Best paired with standard speakers. There are ones with larger magnets on the rear those are the ones to use!

Remember stick to a tuner list and not an update list

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Yes, they have a but more punch when your listening at higher volumes. Best paired with standard speakers. There are ones with larger magnets on the rear those are the ones to use!

Remember stick to a tuner list and not an update list
I've replaced my split front speakers with alpine SXE-1325S so hopefully an Auditorium will give me a better, fuller sound. Now to find a cheap one!