ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 track car

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I stripped my old Mk2 Ph1 :cool:

Back seats out, spare wheel out, front and back carpet out, passanger seat out, soundproofing removed from the floor. The i put it all back in and wrote it off a week later! :(

i felt quicker? was quite loud too lol

TrackCar & F30 330d
Gosh the track in that video seemed a bit bumpy lol.

The guy obviously doesnt have a skyline.

IMO just strip everything out of your 1.2 and get some good coilovers then get it set up by someone who knows that they are doing. Then learn how to drive.

Golf GTD Mk7
It does yeas, but it was 1.2 when the video was shot. You can see how fast the 2.0 catches it up on the straights but disappears in the bends!

ah right. Yeah I noticed the catch up bits. What setup did he have on the springs then? looked well planted in the bends.

bmw e36 m3
Gosh the track in that video seemed a bit bumpy lol.

The guy obviously doesnt have a skyline.

IMO just strip everything out of your 1.2 and get some good coilovers then get it set up by someone who knows that they are doing. Then learn how to drive.

jealously will get you no where mate . im the GTROC southern counties rep and i have a seriously mint r34 gtr thankyou very much:lolup:

bmw e36 m3
skyline2.gif

GetAttachmentaspx.gif

skyline3.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good point lol, pictures of the Skyline with a packet of Cornflakes on the passenger seat ... ;)

That car is so clean and it looks cold in the pics....

I bet he stormed home after work and a day on CS and put his car cleaning clothes on and his Mrs, thinking 'WTF?' says ''my dear, what are you doing?''

He mutters under his breath ''I'll show those Cliosport cnuts my skyline R34 GTR Turbo 16 valve booster flywheel superfast japmobile. I'll show them proper...''

FLOL!!!

S3, Polo
Harsh lads. He might not have been too eloquent in his response to chrispy, but he was hardly bragging! :S

Nice R34! :)

Last edited:
  LY 200
Sorry, Mr.Winner :rasp:

Off topic but is that triplets licking each others rugs in your avatar Nero? lol

Oh and nice GTR! Actually its a bloody beaut! Still cant see why you would contemplate tracking a 1.2 when you can get fast and practical hot hatches for similar pounds though!? Especially what with you obviously being a big car man!