ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 with air filter off

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
what engine is yours 8v or 16v?

image004smalloe0.jpg

V6
does sounds gd but i wudnt recomend doing that cant do enige cant do it any gd. just change element in ur airbox or get induction kit safer will sound just as gd

MY10 R35 GTR
whats that supposed to be!!! a video from ur burds point of view wi her feet on the dash making sound effects!!!!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Clio R said:
does sounds gd but i wudnt recomend doing that cant do enige cant do it any gd. just change element in ur airbox or get induction kit safer will sound just as gd

induction kit wont be as loud, or atleast thats what i found on the 1.2 16v engines, not sure about the 8v engines.

i couldnt get an induction kit that sounded loud/good enough for mine so gave up. done my airbox for performance and the noise was a bonus, couldnt beleive it when i first put my foot down lol!

Chocolate Bar™
not really into cutting chunks out of bits of my engine, so bought a viper and made a custom feed for mine, and although doesnt sound as good as a cheap ass filter, really does the job, and dont think you can get much better for the 16v engine tbh Has retained all the torque plus a few extra bhp which is always nice :)

Had to try it so i did regretably, jus went round the block to c and it did sound gd but when matched up to the potential damage ur engine could suffer cos of it, it's jus not worth it, did like the new sound tho, made a welcome change and yes i kno im an arse for doing it:dapprove: My Bad, Sorry lil Clio ther...ther i won't do it again LOL