ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 project

clio 2001 1.4 16v
Just thought I'd share my plans for my little 1.4, since I've had my car from bog standard I've only done some suttle little changes from lowering 35 mm springs, carbon vinyl around the boot opener and fog lamps, tinting and today I sprayed my hubs and brake calipers.

But I'm under going some thought and big the end of the summer I'm going to sort out all the little dents and scratches and repray to the black gold effect not only that get some apex coilovers and have a remap and tuned and finally but not least will get new carpet and some sport seats for the interior.

Like to know any other ideas if you have any or share your projects you are under going or have done as well! :approve:

What this space for updates...

image.jpg
image.jpg
At the moment, what it stands like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 43
  clio 2001 1.4 16v
Ok so long time I haven't been on here as of work, so finally a day off and of course I've sproused up my little car ...
So I spray my front calipers the metallic purple but I also mounted my rhino splitter to the car must say it looks mean! ...
now in a few months time my plan is to rip out the carpet and replace, get coilovers, remap and finally bodywork and repray done which all costs a few pennies ....

But I shall upload the pictures of the calipers and the splitter in the next few days :)