ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 Billabong

Anyone got one? - they any good?

Are they worth the extra over the standard 1.6 Sport?

Plus anyone got the digi pack - is the standard stereo with that any good?

Cheers

Tom

Ive got a 1.2 16v Billabong, for your money you get billabong dash inserts, different coloured seats and trim, billabong sill protectors, a leather gear knob and a sticker on the side that says billabong, oh and free metallic paint. I like it but you dont really get much extra for the money. The digi pack gives you the same stereo that ud get anyway, just with a six disc mulitchanger. The speakers that it comes with as standard are ok, Id pay for the cool pack getting aircon and an electric sunroof (which I wish id paid the extra for) and keep the rest of the money until you can afford a decent ice install.

If you do get the billabong pack, dont get the Citrus green colour, its disgusting and wont sell on as well when you want to get rid of it.

You get a free CD player as well dont you? I have climate control fitted too but that means i cant fit my viper relocation kit! Damn! I never knew of the electric sunroof... not that i see the point in having both.

-Rob

No the Dynamique now has CD. The Billabong is the same price as the Metallic Paint option so its really if you prefer the interior colour over the Dynamique. Cyclone Blue looks nice on it

Mines Cyclone blue, its definately one of the better colours, I quite like Sunburst Yellow as well, but that wasnt an option with the Billabong pack. And yes it does come with a cd player.

I though the Billabong got free Climate control? - anyway Im gonna go look at a 1.6 Dynamique and 1.6 billabong tomorrow.

Do you think it will be a lot slower than my MK1 RSi?

No the climate control is extra, cant remember how much now, its got air recirculation. I dont know about the speed of them, I only got the 1.2 16v. If youve got a brochure it tells you exactly what it comes with.