ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.9 DCI performance

This is in my daily bus 51 plate scenic so im not massive power but it is a little flat getting upto speed it just feels like hard work setting off etc lol

Is there anything worth trying to improve it slightly? Seen those tuning boxes but they get mixed reviews was also wondering if it might need some injector cleanor in it?

I used to put 2 stroke oil in my old zx which seemed to keep things clean but unsure if this is o.k with the DCI motor and I cant bring myself to fork out in booster / cleaner on a bus everytime I fill up.

Clio 182
Dont get a tuning box, it just chucks loads of fuel in, ramps up the pressure and causes black smoke too! get a remap, it'll sort it right out.

We've done quite a few 1.9 DCI scenics and they see some decent gains.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
remap is about your lot as far as performance goes on it, probably gain 20-30hp and similar torque however you would be better just changing for another daily!