ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 million pound car

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Worked at a great place today. Took a sneaky picture some maybe interested.
C6007914-7615-4CCE-BECE-8CFE3F5BEB11.jpeg

McLaren Senna race car

Swift Sport
I was driving through Stafford just before Christmas and one of these drove past the other way, which was a bit of a surprise. F-cking ugly though aren't they lol.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
The Senna has grown on me. When I first saw it, I thought it was hideous - but it gets better the more I see of it.
For me it's just that spoiler, I know it's positioned for the aerodynamics but it just looks like it is sat too far forward from a side view

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Admittedly the spoiler is a bit gash but in the flesh it looks incredible. @White16valver no they didn’t but I could resist taking a sneaky pic. There’s also a Bugatti veyron owned by a 20 year old 🙄 The place was a petrol heads heaven! So thought I share a once in a life time car.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
If someone offered me that, I would 100% take it. Then I would sell it and buy something that didn't look like it had been designed by a blind person 😂 No doubt an impressive thing, but probably the ugliest supercar in a long, long time.