ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 year of pure saving!!

Clio 182 Cup
Had my car four weeks now after a drink driver smashed into me head on down a country lane last April....

From This....

Image130.jpg

to this

l_97acf7b2a967c934a2ead13c0e9c5aec.jpg

To be fair I had to go without a car for 1 year and drive my sisters 1.1 fiesta but in the end I got more than my car was worth, compensation and a Renault 182 CUP :)

Best colour.

I'd be annoyed if I saved for a whole year and that was all I could afford though lol.

Joke of course!!!!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Looks lovely well worth the wait.

As for it been the second best colour, Sorry i have to disagree its the 3rd. It goes, Capsicum red, Black Gold then Blue LOL;).

I bet you are well chuffed, i know I would be after driving a 1.1 Fester for a year.

LY V6 with Recaros
Stunning! The saving and waiting was worth it in the end, you got a much better car, and the best colour! :D

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
nice one on saving for a year for it must of really wanted one. car looks a clean one take care of it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

As for it been the second best colour, Sorry i have to disagree its the 3rd. It goes, Capsicum red, Black Gold then Blue LOL;).

I bet you are well chuffed, i know I would be after driving a 1.1 Fester for a year.

Capsicum?! have a word...it's pinker than a virgin's chuff.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

Capsicum?! have a word...it's pinker than a virgin's chuff.

LOL Its only because your jelous :clown: Its only pimk when you dont look after the paint work, mines lovely and red.:rasp:

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
The 182 Cups, are pretty much the same as the Trophy, no Xenons, Auto headlamps/wipers or Climate control. They have cloth interior as well.

They still come with Cruise Control and Traction Control though

Clio 182 Cup
It is the best thing Ive ever saved for!! Love it!! Cheers for the comments everyone :) Ive shocked that many people with the acceleration of it...one bloke actually pulled up at the lights looked over laughed and revved his 325 BMW up trying to impress his gf!! She was laughing at him after green lol

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I am forever having Salesmen pull up in there BMW look over and give me a stupid smile, what I tend to do know is let them think there car is quicker by letting them get off the lights first, and then go past them straight away. LOL

Clio 182 Cup
I am forever having Salesmen pull up in there BMW look over and give me a stupid smile, what I tend to do know is let them think there car is quicker by letting them get off the lights first, and then go past them straight away. LOL

Im shocked at the pace of RS. Before I went out in my mates 172 cup I thought my fiesta zetec s was better lol!! I was going to by a Subaru turbo 2000 but people know there fast where as the clio not all people realise the pace lol:rasp: