ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 year of pure saving!!

phase 1 172
thats quite a repair u`ve had there, they havnt matched the colour too well and they`ve used a few none genuine parts but at least its fixed

only kiddin

Less
well done there sir, a fine example of looking after the pennies! all worth it in the end... enjoy it to the full

Clio 182 Cup
Zetec-s fiestas are the new nova lol....Just kidding was a great car for lift off over steer obviously on tracks!!! Scared loads of people as passengers on track days in it.....Im not doing any of that in my CUP though...Im going for the smooth flowing style(on track):rasp:

Clio 182 Cup
Bloody hell thats clean. Nice car!
PMSL at your name... needacup-->haveacup!

Its had Guard X Treatment never needs polishing everytime I was and shammy it looks like that :).....When ii put my username orginally as need_a_cup i was refering to a 172 Cup....Bloody Great salesman at Ian Shipton upsold me lol