ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

100mm drop pic request

Listerine & Poledo
4 inches of drop? really?

that's going to just rip your sump off on those backroads fella.

Hell, I smashed the splitter off of my ZR 160 on Frith bank without any lowering!

Bora.
Pic whoring opportunity

100_1187.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1180.jpg

100_1179.jpg

Not the clearest pictures, -110 on the back and -120mm on the front i believe :)

Petrol Blue 182.
I had 90mm custom springs on the rear of my ph1 1.2, theres picks floating about some where

Bora.
mines lower than that at the min, tht crnt be 110/120mm drop??

Rears have no adjuster cups in them, only the spring and shocks, the advert for them when i bought them said the rear can go -90mm, with no adjuster cups either i reckon its -110mm, and the fronts are set so the car has equal arch gap.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
joeyD looks close to it, but dont know what people are on about with 120mm drops ??? that would put my car on the floor from standard. on a 60mm drop mine was sat like ALAHANDRIEs car

new cars higher up though as i like my sump and underbody lmao

Listerine & Poledo
Just stick a couple of local girls in the back seats fella, you'll get the full lowz effect at the cost of 6 or 8 big mac meals.

Vectra
^^Foxy's IMO Had One Of The Best Clio's On Here..But Its Highly Over-Rated IMO Dont Get Me Wrong Its Perfect In Every Way But Whenever Anyone Makes A Progress Thread It Always Gets Referred To Foxy's Nobody Can Seem To Knock It Off The Top Lol

A sexy one
mmmm them last 2 n JoeyD are the lows i need,what size wheels are they on 15s or 16s as mine are all the way down on the back n look fine, but with the new wheels there still 16" but the tyres are stupid strech so theres no profile and leaves a big gap inbetween the arch and tyre lol. after a google search some fk coilovers come up that claim a 100mm drop, anybody got any of these??

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
mmmm them last 2 n JoeyD are the lows i need,what size wheels are they on 15s or 16s as mine are all the way down on the back n look fine, but with the new wheels there still 16" but the tyres are stupid strech so theres no profile and leaves a big gap inbetween the arch and tyre lol. after a google search some fk coilovers come up that claim a 100mm drop, anybody got any of these??

The pic i posted of BICAIDS's has 15's with 165 wide tyres and is on FK Coilovers.

MK3, RX450H.
^^Foxy's IMO Had One Of The Best Clio's On Here..But Its Highly Over-Rated IMO Dont Get Me Wrong Its Perfect In Every Way But Whenever Anyone Makes A Progress Thread It Always Gets Referred To Foxy's Nobody Can Seem To Knock It Off The Top Lol

You sure love the 'IMO' don't you....

Listerine & Poledo
see if you can gewt a ride in a clio that's running on zero suspension.

unless you spend time and money doing it right, you could find the reality of living with it puts you off