ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

100mm drop pic request

A sexy one
see if you can gewt a ride in a clio that's running on zero suspension.

unless you spend time and money doing it right, you could find the reality of living with it puts you off

I only want it for the summer next year then the cars gone

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

allashow.jpg

32123_415628490856_579425856_4963860_1996651_n.jpg

A sexy one
Put 2.0 litres of renaultsport in the engine bay and I will have it off you then!

Its off the road in the next month, the stance and power will all be finished ready after winter! :D :D
depending on what youl pay il probly just break it for parts lol

A sexy one
I think Renault built a bunch of Clios with 2.0's already fitted.

If memory serves they're pretty common and cheap

if memory serves me they didnt come in this colour or with this interior, neither did they come with these wheels, and im sure they all came with front plate receses roof ariels and boot badges, but i could be wrong.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Nice! I have some 15" 8J smoor roadster which i want to put on my dci after the winter and lower it, only to make them look perfect the car would have to be stanced...

Don't get me wrong, i love it but i already have a r9 which is lowered 120mm and this is the daily...