ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1276whp R35-GTR

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I'm off to dubai and abu dhabi in the morning :D hopefully doing a track day in a gtr at yas island f1 track next week, can't f**king wait!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Catchy tune.

I wouldn't be walking that close to the rollers in one of those robes if I was them,
you could find yourself standing in nothing but your pants before you knew what was happening.

182 track, Mk7 ST
That garage :eek: the noise of these is amazing! Definitely a want to own car one day...best get saving now!

I'm off to dubai and abu dhabi in the morning :D hopefully doing a track day in a gtr at yas island f1 track next week, can't f**king wait!

You lucky f**k! How did you manage to get that arranged? Can you just book it all through the net or have you got friends/contacts out there?

Whichever way have fun! I'd love to do something like that

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great power there getting out of these now and as i remember they said it would be near on impossibru when they first came out.

That music makes me want popadoms...lol

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Catchy tune.

I wouldn't be walking that close to the rollers in one of those robes if I was them,
you could find yourself standing in nothing but your pants before you knew what was happening.

Or dragged in.

I'd like that carbon one, but only if it was stripped inside. Otherwise there isn't really much point.

Bet at least one of those have been crashed/broken by now though.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
That garage :eek: the noise of these is amazing! Definitely a want to own car one day...best get saving now!

You lucky f**k! How did you manage to get that arranged? Can you just book it all through the net or have you got friends/contacts out there?

Whichever way have fun! I'd love to do something like that

Anyone can do it they got a drag strip and you can do ur licence and drive top fuel dragsters too, got here last night just getting ready to go for dinner but the money and cars out here are mental!!! And everyone just shows off flooring it from lights lol!!! There is a Amg g waggon in our hotel it sounds mental!!!!! My finance's mums other half is working out here he was doing all the purchasing for yas island f1 track for a bit so he has contacts :)