ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15.6sec at 86mph...

Italian 3.2 V6
this is what i got at a quater mile run meet today, had 5 goes for my 1st time ever and 15.6 / 86mph is best i could get. only mods i have is a blown stealth exhaust and magnesium wheels..

what times/speeds do you guys usually get? what mods do u have etc?

is the time i got good/decent or plain s**t!?

cheers, piers.

172 cup
Did a 14.5 in my cup last year down the quater mile, terminal speed was 96mph i think.

Thats with rs tuner and decat though.

Dodgy one
15.4 std at the time 182, s**t tyres, popped shock and it had just started to snow :approve:

Must get back up and see what difference my changes have made

330Ci (Fail)Sport
My best was 15.2 @ 90mph when I went to Santa Pod a couple of months ago. Stealth exhaust and spare wheel and rear seat bench taken out. Rear seat backs left in as had issues with the bolt :eek:

Did a 14.5 in my cup last year down the quater mile, terminal speed was 96mph i think.

Thats with rs tuner and decat though.

That's super quick!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
this is what i got at a quater mile run meet today, had 5 goes for my 1st time ever and 15.6 / 86mph is best i could get. only mods i have is a blown stealth exhaust and magnesium wheels..

cheers, piers.

??? look like Oz F1s to me, didnt know they made a magnesium set.

Nippy white cup
seriously...! unless he was telling porkies..

Maybe you mean he got a similar time to you? I know someone who had a mk4 Golf with the same engine but a mahoosive turbo...about 250bhp and Nos as well but he was only managing mid to high 13's iirc. Totally impossible in everyway for a std or even pretty heavily modded VRS to get 13.7

Chris

Renaultsport Clio 197
[youtube]ty75fTPqIko[/youtube]

from yesterday I think. 14.8 seconds
Don't know the owner is on here, his username is Raptor6767 :)

mods - milltek exhaust and a remap

Italian 3.2 V6
Maybe you mean he got a similar time to you? I know someone who had a mk4 Golf with the same engine but a mahoosive turbo...about 250bhp and Nos as well but he was only managing mid to high 13's iirc. Totally impossible in everyway for a std or even pretty heavily modded VRS to get 13.7

Chris

Well I originaly thought it was s**t but that's just what he said...

clio 172 cup

cheers, piers.
i seen you there mate a wonderd if it was anyone off here was a good day. that new skyline was awsome like lot of nice cars did you see that go cart ?

Ph1
Any details on the Fabia? What wheels, colour etc??

Not a chance in feck can a stock one run anywhere in the 13's. Best my mate could get in his was low 16's

Did the Fabia run on its own? maybe there was a error with the timing gear..?

Was it a good turn out? Heard about it but had a christening to go to

Italian 3.2 V6
i seen you there mate a wonderd if it was anyone off here was a good day. that new skyline was awsome like lot of nice cars did you see that go cart ?

oryt cool, were u in your cup? only other RS i seen wat a silver 182.. wasnt many clio sports there at all. seen 1 R5 GTT, 1 williams and one older 16v..

year nissan was silly quick!! same it didnt have proper drag againt the older version. and no i seen it getting set-up but not run..

Italian 3.2 V6
Any details on the Fabia? What wheels, colour etc??

Not a chance in feck can a stock one run anywhere in the 13's. Best my mate could get in his was low 16's

Did the Fabia run on its own? maybe there was a error with the timing gear..?

Was it a good turn out? Heard about it but had a christening to go to

erm tbh it looked standard from outside.. wheels etc. was told it was standard under the bonnet also.. but no it ran against others but cant mind what :S lol.

yes was great day, really busy and plenty of different types of motors there. shame you missed it but its understandable.

Ph1
erm tbh it looked standard from outside.. wheels etc. was told it was standard under the bonnet also.. but no it ran against others but cant mind what :S lol.

yes was great day, really busy and plenty of different types of motors there. shame you missed it but its understandable.

Do you know if its going to be held their again?

Just had a look on CWC and some cracking motors showed up by the looks of it

Italian 3.2 V6
i think its held anually, was on yesterday and today. my cuzin went again today but wasnt as busy as yesterday...

Black Gold with cup packs
...........i recognise the car. Who owned it before you, who owns it now!?

A guy from these forums called Nev, owned it before AndrewBaddley who I purchased it off, and I sold it to a guy called Anthony from Birmingham, he used to be on here buty have not seen him for a while