ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15 inch steelys

Clio 172 turbo
hiya , i crnt afford a new set of alloys for the track so was thinking of geting some 15inch steelys , but does any1 know what car has 15inch steelys which r a renault clio fitment ???

thanks

ben

Clio 172 turbo
clio steelys r 14inch !

sound il take a look at some meganes :) what is the clio fitment btw 4x100 ???

a thirsty one
i had some megane 15 inch steelies on my 182 for track days mate, they came from the same year motor as mine is but sold them now so cant check sizes etc i even used them on the road for a few months between track days when lazy

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thats funny as i sware my spares 15"

(dont want to sound a c**t but its steelies)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Dynamiques come with 15" steelys as a spair, all clios that come standard with wheelstrims are 14" (i think the mk3's are 15" and will fit but double check that before you buy!)

Black Clio GT
you can use any 15" four stud renault steel wheels as long as they are 4x100 pcd and 60.1mm center bore.

More poke than viagr
Yep dynamique steelies are 15"

Think ive got some vauxhall steelies on lol, well got GM stamped on them anyways lol :eek:

172 Cup
I might have a set of steels for sale. I ran them on my 172. Reasonable tyres too. PM if you want details.