ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15% off FK Coilovers

Chocolate Bar™
lmao £534 quid for highsports for a clio 1.2 16v? is that right? thats over 100 quid dearer than 2modified

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Don't know prices so thought would post link in case was good offer. I've not looked since buying mine 3 years ago.....

Chocolate Bar™
tbh the sites a bit confussing but from what i can see they're quite expensive for coillies, not bad for other stuff though :)

Matty - I take it they do them for the valver but can't find them listed anywhere online. and i've seen them cheaper than that elsewhere. £349 is the cheapest i think!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Yeah haev them on my Valver, that's where I got mine from when they offered free fitting and FK's were not as widespread as they are today.

2modified website has them at £350 IIRC. That's for Highsports. IMO not wirth getting Konigsports as doubt you will adjust them much but if you want to pay extra for the option to do so.......