ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15s / Tyres / Fitment

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Looking at swapping the 182FF wheels off and swapping to the below:
5x6
PCD: 4 x 100 mm
OFFSET ET: 45
Center Bore 57,1mm
6J wide

According to the will they fit calculator (http://bit.ly/1QGGV2S) they will tuck 20mm more than standard, meaning I'd need 20mm spacers to make them sit the same??

Also what tyres are best to fit to this size rim?

Cheers

James

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
You don't *need* the spacers, but why do you want narrow wheels with more tuck? What are they?

195/50R15 is a usual size for 15".

330i. E30 Touring.
Firstly, you'll need to get the centrebore changed to 60.1. That's no big deal though.

Secondly, 7J wheels on an ET of about that would fit better

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
It was just the wheels id spotted tbh. Thought they looked good and not seen any on a clio before but that may be down to the widths and fitments as you say.

zx5gn6.jpg

They 195/50 15 tyre diameter matches well with the 195/40 16. Wheel otherwise should stay the same.
I went with 15*7 ET 38 (cup offset) with the correct centrebore.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Ok cheers. Thats all I needed to hear really. As for the poke/tuck I will play with spacers I think to sort that side of it out.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
That's what I thought when I did the shop. Something different to 2118 or Turini.

Yea think so according to what @Budgie has said above.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Use the calculation I posted. As long as you know the specs for both sets of wheels itll tell you how they'll sit.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty sure there was a chap on here that had those wheels on he's BG and they looked too skinny in the flesh. I just didn't look right. I'll see if I can find some pics of the car. The wheels was gold iirc. I was parked in front of him at CSS 14 and was speaking to him about it.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Those look similar. The one in the boot photo is right but the ones on the car look different.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ah OK mate. Have look on page 2 as I'm sure he said they was 6J when I was speaking to him and you can see on the pics that they are too skinny. IMO of course.