ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v M3 Bumper!

Who makes the beemer M3 bumper for the clio? Where can i get one from?

I have been looking all over the net and cant find them for sh*te!

cheers patty your a (y)

Does anyone else have this bumper?

I want something a bit different from all the jap style ones around here on the novas etc!

Anyone got any ideas what i should get?

I mite still keep it standard, not desperate to get one, i just saw this one the other night and i liked it more then any other i have seen!!

Does anyone else do this beemer one? i wanna see some more piccies and am after some prices!!

172 M69 eater

noone else does this bumper and benj on the forum has it already along with steve(cant remember his username!)

priced at bout 250 quid i think.......

looks nice, ask Ben about the fitment as to me it didnt seem to fit right on the blue one.

If you want a decent bumper modify another cars to fit mate then you will defo be individual!

yeah i like that, thanks for getting the pics! I will have to see if anyone has it on a blue one like mine!

Who can i get the dimma from as i like that one too!!

thanks

smokey

no didnt fit at all as the blue one is a rt which they modeled it on not realising the mountings are different on a valver so i had all new brackets made up for it to fit nice

Quote: Originally posted by scotty16v on 16 September 2003

looks pants..sorry but just an opinion

dont be sorry mate, im used to benRs hate to bodystyling - lol dont bother me at all as u said its just an opinion