ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v sport

Clio 197
Hello, not been on this forum for long time. Sure some of you remember me, I still got my clio 197 and Trophy 220 too.

I brought super rare 1999 Clio 1.6 16v sport with full leather, light weight alloy bonnet and full options. This is not RSi model because 16v was early first mk2 clio sport and the 172 didn't come out till after March 2000 so RSi replace 16v in summer 2000. Only different is RSi have half leather and no alloy bonnet. I use to have mk2 RSi 9 year ago so any way I never see full leather interior before so that got to be very rare! I could have brought ph1 172 but this is much rare and I got 2 RS clio already. Here few pics I took in next project.....

4c_zpsd4mxodtc.jpg

10c_zpsiw2ajmiw.jpg

Putting new Renault run roof seal for first things!

9_zpsvr7l2ulf.jpg

Full leather interior

6_zpsj7tgkdgl.jpg

8_zpsq7ydaclb.jpg

3_zps1drfuqjx.jpg

Buff the headlights, they were fading before!

1_zpsrtzpwe6j.jpg

Engine bay - clean up, full service with spark plugs, oil change, air filter, gearbox oil, new battery, brake fluid change, coolant, timer belt and drive belt. Done it all myself!

5_zpspicwomrs.jpg

This was before I took aparts

12_zpsbwiuw0an.jpg

Paint front and rear the archer in black satin hammerite.

2_zpsz416fhb6.jpg

7_zpsd85wtznj.jpg

Wash the seat belt

13_zpsioh2zdvw.jpg

Yep these need replacing

14_zpsi7lozb95.jpg

15_zpsrqwv8dz8.jpg

11_zpsl2eja894.jpg

16c_zpsxud06xzj.jpg

More to come.

Thanks for looking