ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v steering rack same as other Clios?

According to German and Swedish the power steering rack on my 95 clio 16v is the same as all other clios. Is this correct? It wouldn't exactly be the first time they got things wrong!

Also, are the discs the same as the 19 16v? If not, anyone know the correct GSF part numbers?

Disc are the same are the 19 16v, in fact the whole hub/hub carrier/brake setup is the same.

Steering rack wise, i don't know if they're 100% identical but they'll defo fit...any mk1 clio rack will fit any other mk1 clio.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
not 100% if im talking bout the same thing but i bent my subfram on my 1994 clio non assisted power steering clio and i couldnt put a 1.4rt frame on beause of the power sterring so if it is the same thing we are talkin bout thn no they arnt all the same
u33db said:
Disc are the same are the 19 16v, in fact the whole hub/hub carrier/brake setup is the same.

Steering rack wise, i don't know if they're 100% identical but they'll defo fit...any mk1 clio rack will fit any other mk1 clio.

non assisted power steering?? Its either power steering or not m8.

As i said, you can fit any PAS rack to any clio or any manual rack to any clio, provided you have the corresponding PAS/Non-PAS steering column.