ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v styling- help!

Hi,

Now Ive got my motor mobile, Need some help sourcing the following:-

Noticed some of you guys got clear foggies as opposed to yella.
Where and how much?

Seen some tasty boot spoilers (nick goodall) where and how much?

If any of youve got any styling bits, surplus to requirements then give me a shout, who knows....(as long as your in the midlands area and all bits are mint,mint,mint)

Thanks for any pointers.

Ade.

Thanks guys,

Foggies i guess are each....?

Best get me some tuning catalogues, then.

What are people doin to keep there motor cool? As i could quite easily do some bacon and eggs on my bonnet after ive been for a run.(Everyones the same rite?, I mean these engines get hotter than a hot thing thats hot, cant touch head or anything)

Summer stats? Halfords?

Halfords do a 88 degree stat for £10, i noticed today, Instead of my 105 degree winter one.

If your intrested.

BMW 320d Sport

Best move I ever made was fitting an oil cooler in the front. Theres an oilstat in the take-off plate so it cuts in the cooler circuit once the oil temp hits 80 degrees. From then on the oil circulates through to the front mounted cooler and it keeps the lump cooler overall as well.

Oil temp never goes above 100 even with very hard driving, coolant temp 2/3 max, hardly ever even gets to 1/2 way like it used to.

Well worth it for just over a ton.