ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v wings onto a 1.2 clio

Clio mk1 1.2
would i be able to fit 16v wings onto a mk1 1.2 clio without it poking out over the standard bumper and when i got 2 order bodykit would i have to order a 1.8/2.0 front bumper or not

Trophy #473
no will fit with the standard bumper, just pulls it out a tad, not sure aboyut the body kit but order the 16v version to be safe if you do. sorry best pic i could find:

IMAG1358.jpg

Clio mk1 1.2
cant see a lot from that pic mate but i get the jsit of it i will order the 16v front bumper so it is a lil wider, were the arches are to fit and also how much did you pay

Trophy #473
bought them brand new from reno, about £85 iirc. well easy to fit as bolts are all in the same place. yeah sorry about the pic.

Clio mk1 1.2
thats alrite mate, i might go and visit my scrappy at end of month when i get paid but think i will lower my beast first lol