ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17’s on RT

Yes they do go on the non wide-arch Clios - but it depends on offset, how much arch work you want to do and the tyre you use. I had 16s on my old 1.2 Clio (lowered a lot!) and it rubbed like crazy, gouging out chunks of metal!

Ph1 172

ive got 17s on my 1.4rt and lowered 35mm, front and rear. i had to angle grind of the inner lip of the arch at the rear, cut the front, rear inner parts of the bumper, and remove the rear splash guard, but other than havin any more than 2 people in the back, it doesnt rub what so ever. it does make it better on the front if u have got 16v arches but there not compulsory, im prob gonna get them cause means u can lower it more.

slamit even lower and put it on 15s that way youll keep ya acceleration, improve ya handling and itll still look mean as u like!!

17s will slow u down accleleration and top end and make you handle wosre although they do look bloody good though

the choice is yours....... my opinion is option 1