ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17" and lowered!

03 clio 1.2 16v
i was thinking of lowering my clio 30mm and still am but i just brought some 17" khan's from my pal can it still be lowered 30mm with 17's on it

tyre's i think are 195/30/R17

thanks jay

i was thinking of lowering my clio 30mm and still am but i just brought some 17" khan's from my pal can it still be lowered 30mm with 17's on it

tyre's i think are 195/30/R17

thanks jay
Is that tyre profile right ?? It seems a bit odd to me :S

M2 Competition
Yep that doesnt seem right. Far too low profile, im guessin he means 40-50.

You can lower 60mm on 17's with 4 people in the car and go over speedbumps fine.

30mm wont look very low.

03 clio 1.2 16v
Yep that doesnt seem right. Far too low profile, im guessin he means 40-50.

You can lower 60mm on 17's with 4 people in the car and go over speedbumps fine.

30mm wont look very low.
what about a family run down to waist watchers theres a few big-uns???

vers le haut doigt milieu
35mm drop no need for spacers or anything else, wheels will only rub if you have blokes in the back unless you either only allow girls in your car (my method) or remove the rear arch lining.

Looks like so:

03 clio 1.2 16v
35mm drop no need for spacers or anything else, wheels will only rub if you have blokes in the back unless you either only allow girls in your car (my method) or remove the rear arch lining.

Looks like so:

the only one going in the back will be the little man (my son) so i guess it will be ok

car looks mint mate loving the look to its a must for the khan's

Thanks mate, there are no problems with rubbing on full lock and it isn't all that bad apart from the fact you build up a huge que behind you when going over speed bumps at 5mph in south London.

Post some pics when you have yours done.

03 clio 1.2 16v
Thanks mate, there are no problems with rubbing on full lock and it isn't all that bad apart from the fact you build up a huge que behind you when going over speed bumps at 5mph in south London.

Post some pics when you have yours done.
will do soon as i got it all sorted still not desided on a colour yet i really want lime green i think it will suit the car colour and deffo a head turner

f_whitem_531c69e.png

f_redm_7b2ebcb.png

f_orangem_37a1b9e.png

f_greenm_4306964.png
the green is a darker one tho

Lionel Richie
green wheels are the way forward!
DSCF01171.jpg

oh and go for 60mm springs

if you need your wheels doing/springs fitting, i'm only over in solihull

Yeah I like the green, dutty has some stunning wheels on his clio, you need a spoiler as well.

03 clio 1.2 16v
there going to lab tabs

how much you doing it for m8

i want them lime green too with a gloss finish if poss

Last edited:
  mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
Check my newbie post 4 my pics 60mm on 17s had 10 bags of sand and didnt rub just sat very close 2 bump stops. Im not useing spacers running 205/40/17s. Could prob get away with 215s but would make the car handle worce.