ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17 Inch 4x100 et40 On MK3 Clio

Im gonna get wolfrace katanas in 17s but the place im getting them from only does them in 4x100 et40.

Will these definately fit my 1.4 mk3 clio?

Im planning on lowering 60mm so i dont want rubbing when i do!

Please help a.s.a.p so i can order them!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

thought Wolfrace came in 38 offset..........aint sold any at work for a bit so cant remember 100%

Hi

I got Dare v2s in 4x100 and ET 40 and got it lowered 35mm and with a full car of fat boys it dont rub at all....even on full lock its fine! Not sure what it would be like with 60mm drop but if u do find out let me know coz i wanna do it but i dont want it rubbing.

Hope it helps abit

Dave

Quote: Originally posted by Davek on 28 March 2004

Hi

I got Dare v2s in 4x100 and ET 40 and got it lowered 35mm and with a full car of fat boys it dont rub at all....even on full lock its fine! Not sure what it would be like with 60mm drop but if u do find out let me know coz i wanna do it but i dont want it rubbing.

Hope it helps abit

Dave

Are they 17 x 17s yes?

That does help a lot if they are, cheers mate.

Yeah there nice....my bros had 2 sets of wheels from rochford tyres they are quite quick with the orders.

First he got his arospeed rs gts for his old civic now hes just got some new wolfrace hybrids for his new civic.

yea ive had 2 sets of alloys from rochford in about 9 months and I can say there service and their prices are probably the best around!