ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17" turinis

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
thinking of getting a set of anthracites, and cladding them with exaltos, how much will the handling be affected. reason for this is. my old 02 172 has had 17" o.z super/legs fitted by new owner , i got a chance to drive it the other day. did'nt really push that hard as it not my car anymore but it felt ok. looked really nice i have to say. or do i just keep the anthracite 16s from factory.

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
you lot should lighten up it was a joke i like turinis in 17 inch

how much are they in 17 inch dont think there cheep

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
speedline or o.z for me only with a clio. weight is number 1 so turinis win hands down. looked at the lightweight range in team dynamics at halfords. they look cheap and nasty

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Had 17" Turini's on my 172 mk1 and ragnotti but I have to admit they ruined the ride quality. It looks stunning but I'm pretty sure you'll regret fitting them a few weeks later. Although I wanted to make my self believe otherwise it pretty much robbed the car of it's handling and made the steering rather vague. Onces lowered the steering issue seemd solved but the ride became pretty hard to live with.......;)

My advise, stay with 16". Best of both worlds.

gtvlew said:
speedline or o.z for me only with a clio. weight is number 1 so turinis win hands down. looked at the lightweight range in team dynamics at halfords. they look cheap and nasty

turinis are not that light

super legs are

Lots of Alfas
Has anyone actually measured the 16"s on a cup, from rim to rim they are 17"! Turinis are the lightest wheel Ive come across.

gtvlew said:
i wonder if anyone on the forum has 17" turinis,

dont know there names but some do seen them on some of the members cars

there was a member selling a set a few months ago for £400 with tyres they sold that day

how cheap

davebem said:
Has anyone actually measured the 16"s on a cup, from rim to rim they are 17"! Turinis are the lightest wheel Ive come across.

super leggs????????????????????

i know there not diff but loads lighter

Lots of Alfas
richlawson said:
super leggs????????????????????

i know there not diff but loads lighter

Not tried super leggs but even 16" turinis are lighter than a lot of 15" wheels.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
oh well looks like i'll have to source some old school 16" o.z cronos the anthracite ones with yellow emblem on spoke, remember them they are like rocking horse sh*t to get hold of, i think they stopped making them in 04

davebem said:
Not tried super leggs but even 16" turinis are lighter than a lot of 15" wheels.

when i picked up my 182 wheels and my turinis i could not tell the diff in weight at all

keep the 182 wheels mate if ur un sure

gtvlew said:
oh well looks like i'll have to source some old school 16" o.z cronos the anthracite ones with yellow emblem on spoke, remember them they are like rocking horse sh*t to get hold of, i think they stopped making them in 04

there nice mate should look good

good luck finding them

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
thanks rich, had a set on a supercharged golf vr6 i once owned, they are really easy to clean aswell.

gtvlew said:
thanks rich, had a set on a supercharged golf vr6 i once owned, they are really easy to clean aswell.

in england mate they are the best type(easy to keep clean) i hate cleaning my wheels all the time

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
16" Clio Cup Turinis weigh 8 kilos each as verified bys omeone who was selling them without tyres.

I have gone for Oz Ultraleggeras is Graphite to be different. Got them with the tyres not fitted as selling them on so can weigh the wheel to get actual weight in 16". Oz claim 6.7 Kilos, 7.2 for the 17" so that is still lighter than the 16" Turini.