ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17" wolfrace

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Been offered some wolfrace alloys from a mate. Not sure what they are but does everyone think that they will fit ok?

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Sadly I have 17s on both of my 172 cups (they came with them on) and they do fit but don't look great and they compromise the handling from the standard set up.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I had the misfortune of having to use some 17's on my cup for a week.... ruined the car. disgusting things.

+ Wolfrace are s**t.

"Navy" N17 TWO
We had a member over here who had 17"s on his RB 182 Cup. He always said they didn't affect the ride at all - decent tyres on them and you're laughing!

- IIRC half the forum loved the look! :)

Then again they were Turinis!

sheep_pl_lg.jpg
;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Been offered some wolfrace alloys from a mate. Not sure what they are but does everyone think that they will fit ok?

Bearing in mind you've not told us what the offset, PCD or what the stud fitment is, I'm going to say it's 50/50.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't...

:-S

However, 17"s + mk2 Clio = comedy ride and tramline city.

Have fun !