ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 Grill

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Righty...£42.50 or whatever. Do i have to quote a special part number or what?

Each time i've rung my various Renault dealers they have all said £220 inc.VAT and i am not paying that for a bit of plastic that weighs as much as a pea

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Also i do not want to buy one off someone on here who is out to make a profit :) just because we all know how much they exactly are!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Harrats of Wakefields said "Jesus, thats a fortune..i hope your sat down for this...right, 172 upper radiator grill...£190+VAT, sorry but thats a stupid price"

lol!

RB 200 Cup!
unfortunately thats what your gonna be paying new - ive been lookin for one for ages - try ebay - they usually go for 90 - 100 quid there

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Supposedly quote this number; 6000073772

as its that part but on a cheap price...i'll try ringing up now and see how much they say it will be!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i just rang up and the guy went £225including vat..

i asked him to tell me the price of this part number..

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
let me sort this out lol im in the mood for a good moan at dealerships lol what the number of the place near you b3nje?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
renault holdcroft in stoke charged me £46 inc vat inc renault stealth tax for ordering it in.

i gave the reg of a 182 and asked for an upper grill (the one between the headlights) they had none in stock but ordered me one in for the next day. jobs a good'n.

however i tried another local dealer, marsdons of stoke...£220...no chance mate. thanks but no thanks