ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Badge

Hi,

anyone where u can get a 172 badge like the sport badge on the clio sport

thanks

-S

ps: bad english or what :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

My 172 dont have "172" badges anywhere on it.

I like it that way too, it suprises people more cause there is only subtle differences between a 172 and a normal clio (skirts, rear disks, alloys etc)

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 06 December 2002

My 172 dont have "172" badges anywhere on it.

I like it that way too, it suprises people more cause there is only subtle differences between a 172 and a normal clio (skirts, rear disks, alloys etc)
Except for that great big Sport under the Renault badge at the rear...

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Mark, but how many people know that the sport logo makes any difference apart from us ?

Most peolpe say to me nice clio and then I correct them and say "Its a Clio Sport which puts it into a different League", bl00dy public ;)

When I first bought the car a kid walked past and said "Whoa, nice car, how fast does it do 0-60 !?!?"........ LOL !

He noticed the difference !
;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye its got sport under the renault badge, but as chavyboy said unless you are in the know its just another pointless badge on the back of a car, until such person in said car applies pressure to thier right foot ;)

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Thats the way of the stealth... I just smile when people at work comment on me having the same car as our 60 year old receptionist (shes got a black 1.2) - I just say "yeah, youre absolutely right"!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

should offer them a race, for a hefty wager of course.. that would take the smile off thier faces :D

320d M Sport

I hate it when people dont appreciate it for what it is, and I get people in Civics (old and new) thinking theyre driving Lambos or summat. People are well ignorant sometimes....:mad:

Paddy

Well, my 16v simply has "Renault" and "Clio" on the back of the car. Ive also painted over the silver "16v" lettering on the side badges! Now thats subtle!

Guess people do have the bonnet bulge and wide arches to warn them though!

Quote: Originally posted by ChavyBoy on 06 December 2002

I correct them and say "Its a Clio Sport which puts it into a different League", bl00dy public ;)

Chavy - its a RENAULT SPORT clio not a RENAULT CLIO sport!!!!! Two different companies but inextricably linked! Just to be politically correct like...........