ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Clio Hunting

None, 172 hunting
Hi Everyone :)

I am new to the forum but have previously owned a Clio 172 and looking to purchase another one, I have one lined up for viewing Sunday but requires a replaced Squib after the owner misplaced the original when changing the wheel resulting in the ABS & Traction control lights being on.

Having not owned a Clio since about 2008 I am unsure how much one of these would be or how easy they are to fit. Any help or advise would be greatly received. The Clio is a 04 plate.

I am looking forward to being part of the forum and owning another Clio :)

Thanks

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi mate, welcome to the club.

Just seen a couple on eBay for around the £30 mark. Really easy to change.

None, 172 hunting
Hi mate, welcome to the club.

Just seen a couple on eBay for around the £30 mark. Really easy to change.

Thanks for the welcome and the info its looking more like i will (if it has not gone before Sunday), be collecting the Clio if they are that easy to fit and purchase :)

If it has gone I will be keeping a close eye on the forum for any that come up for sale!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Thanks for the welcome and the info its looking more like i will (if it has not gone before Sunday), be collecting the Clio if they are that easy to fit and purchase :)

If it has gone I will be keeping a close eye on the forum for any that come up for sale!
Good job mate! They come up quite often so shouldn’t take you too long to find a nice one. What’s yours current car?

None, 172 hunting
Thanks for the welcome, I haven't had any luck yet purchasing a 172 or 182 but i stay hopeful i might be able to find one soon :)