ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Bump Strips

Been thinking about getting another set of these from Renault, would they come ready painted? I only ask because the Cup bump strips are a flat blue (not Mondial as used on the bodywork) and I have no idea what paint I would need.

If not I may as well redo my current ones (already got everything needed, just need the paint), only problem again is the paint code.

And before anyone asks, I want to keep them the standard colour, I know a Mondial respray would be easier but I'm not one for the easy life!

Mazda MX5 1.8
nah they only come primered although they can spray it at ur local renault bodyshop if u want (i think)

probably cheaper to source ur own bodyshop......

Ah ok, anybody know how much they are and what the paint code is? Will pop into Renault tomorrow but not 100% confident they will know!

paintcode should be on a sticker on the inside of your door. i priced up strips from renault and it worked out to about £160 for the 2 front's, 2 rears and i think the badges too. You can purchase them without the badges. Probably work out to about £135-140 inc vat.

Strips come primed.