ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup, Great Sankey

Nimbus Clio 197
saw this car going down the road near the TRI-G shop, not far from the David Lloyd gym. anybody on here?

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
I've seen one a few times mate, parks at Bank Quay Station but don't think he's on here.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
Mike, just noticed your running a duel fuel Cup....it was your Cup I saw yesterday then going over the bridge nr Lever Brothers about 17:15.

Nimbus Clio 197
its got funny lettering on its reg plate, ive never seen it before personally.
yep, the good old TRI-G, we never used to call it that when we were younger, but well.....

Gaz, yeah it probably was mate, on my way home from work and the gym. what were u driving??

Black Mk2 172
Ahh memories i have of the TRI-G was banned from there when i was at high school for opening and closing the door to make the bell go off lol

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
Was on foot Mike, get the Train to work and I can walk home quicker than sitting in traffic!!!

Tesla MP3 2021
Scott 172 said:
Ahh memories i have of the TRI-G was banned from there when i was at high school for opening and closing the door to make the bell go off lol

hahahaha.....lol i remeber tho's days too....
i seem to remeber doing alot worse....:):)

Nimbus Clio 197
haha!! miserable bunch in there, putting stickers over the offer labels on cans of coke etc etc........

Tesla MP3 2021
lol....yeah they were wernt they...
i used to remeber them putting putting the prices of ice creams etc up in the summer..:(