ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup interior

BMW 1M
I'm trying to locate front and rear seats for a 172 Cup if anyone can help???

Read rumors that other Clios used the same interior, anyone know if this is true??

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I think you might be getting mixed up with the 182 Cup/Trophy interior as they used seats/cloth pattern from lower spec Clio's
AFAIK the interior on the 172 Cup is exclusive to just them - the roof liner certainly is - and I've looked at a lot of cars in scrapyards to see if anything lower spec matches & not managed to find anything when I was on the lookout for some.
They're like this if it helps

20210716_145449.jpg

20210709_141415.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
AFAIK the interior on the 172 Cup is exclusive to just them - the roof liner certainly is - and I've looked at a lot of cars in scrapyards to see if anything lower spec matches & not managed to find anything when I was on the lookout for some.
Correct, Roof liner is the same as a non sunroof, base spec (authentique/campus/van) - The cheapo looking one lol
interior is specific to cup, you have a few options non RS wise that are closer but not the same:
extreme 4/campus sport - same design seat and patern but different colour:
campus sport.jpg

campus sport2.jpg

depending on the year and what ever seemed to be available at the time some has the same rear bench as the cup design wise, others have the 60/40 one with integrated head rests etc
campus sport rear 2.jpg

campus sport rear.jpg

obviously if using any of those you would want door cards to match which are the same otherwise.

a late clio campus (2008>) will have the darker interior that may work:
renault-clio-campus-06.jpg

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Correct, Roof liner is the same as a non sunroof, base spec (authentique/campus/van) - The cheapo looking one lol
interior is specific to cup, you have a few options non RS wise that are closer but not the same:
extreme 4/campus sport - same design seat and patern but different colour:
View attachment 1649551
View attachment 1649552

depending on the year and what ever seemed to be available at the time some has the same rear bench as the cup design wise, others have the 60/40 one with integrated head rests etc
View attachment 1649553
View attachment 1649554

obviously if using any of those you would want door cards to match which are the same otherwise.

a late clio campus (2008>) will have the darker interior that may work:

That's a good shout with the van for the roof liner, all the pov spec non sunroof cars I looked at had 3 seatbelts in the back with the middle 1 bolted to the roof so have the extra holes for the bolts in them which the Cup doesn't have

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Fairly sure the later Campus 8v (superpovo) had the solid rear bench with no roof attached seatbelt.

BMW 1M
I only need front and rear seats, got everything else

Anyone got a lead on some campus sport or Cup seats??? Ive emailed renbreakers and all the cars breaking I eBay but know one seems that interested. ...