ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup massively over fuelling

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Hi all,
Just had my 172 Cup MoT'd today, unfortunately it (should have) failed due to hydrocarbon emissions, which they they think is from a dodgy remap in the past which tallies with the history I have. Does anyone know any companies down south that'd be able to sort the map out/return it to stock and roughly how much it'd cost? Not even looked into mapping before!
Many thanks!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi all,
Just had my 172 Cup MoT'd today, unfortunately it (should have) failed due to hydrocarbon emissions, which they they think is from a dodgy remap in the past which tallies with the history I have. Does anyone know any companies down south that'd be able to sort the map out/return it to stock and roughly how much it'd cost? Not even looked into mapping before!
Many thanks!
Engine Dynamics, in Colchester CO5 9DF

Edit: just seen you’re in Hampshire so I guess (dare I say it) K-Tec?

Edit again…! Surrey Rolling Road?

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Cheers, yup K-Tec were the ones I thought could probably do it, just wondered if there was anyone else.

Surrey Rolling Road don't do maps apparently? Did you mean Surrey Remapping?