ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup turinis on ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Spam

In short it needs to stop. We have no problem with people asking genuine questions about an item for sale or negotiating a better price or deal but there is simply too much crap being posted.

"If only I could afford it"

"pm'd"

"I don't want it but good luck anyway"

"I can get it cheaper.."

"If only it was White/Black/Green/Pink with purple spots/Gold.. I'd buy it"

"Bump.."

"BTTT"

"You have a PM" (Completely pointless as the other person will know they have a PM)

All examples of pointless spam that will no longer be tolerated. Our members simply want to sell their items and if threads turn into discussions, debates or arguments then this merely hinders the sale. The same applies to bumping threads. If you bump your thread then logically someone else will bump theirs and the whole thing becomes a self perpetuating cycle of bumps. This won't be tolerated either.

So to sum up. Feel free to ask genuine questions about any item for sale but if you're not interested in buying the item then DO NOT POST ANYTHING AT ALL.

Members who continue to spam the section or bump threads needlessly (including "subtle" bumps) will find their access to the marketplace revoked for a period of time.

;)