B BRUN Car Skoda Fabia vRS Sep 29, 2010 #1 Dialogys lists 2 drive shaft boots for the n/s inner on the 172/182, it asks for the measurement of the thickness of the shaft 25.8mm or 28mm personally i think its more than likely going to be 28mm but does anyone know for sure, the car in question is a 2003 (CB1N)
Dialogys lists 2 drive shaft boots for the n/s inner on the 172/182, it asks for the measurement of the thickness of the shaft 25.8mm or 28mm personally i think its more than likely going to be 28mm but does anyone know for sure, the car in question is a 2003 (CB1N)
F f0xy Sep 29, 2010 #2 The one on my car at the moment gets smaller at the inside end... But I do have another N/S shaft that does not get as small... so I guess it could be either?
The one on my car at the moment gets smaller at the inside end... But I do have another N/S shaft that does not get as small... so I guess it could be either?
cliovicky Car Black 172 Sep 29, 2010 #4 Ahhh nothing is ever simple ............. will measure it tonight and get Rich to text you Brun.