ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ecu

clio 172
Hi, I am looking at the pins on my ecu and see pin 58 is for the immobiliser, does anybody know what this looks for, is it a 12v supply or a resistance from the uch ? Im sure I can wire something to this terminal and get the car working without having to fit a uch and key etc, ecu's arnt a black art im sure its just a seris of inputs and outputs......

clio 172
next you'll say canbus isn't the devil's work ?

phase 1 or 2?
Hi Bloke, I am happy to work with electronics once I have the answers. An ecu is a pcb at the end of the day and will work on voltages and resistances from inputs/sensors.As soon as I understand these I’m sure I can rig up something. It’s a phase 1 and yes related to all my dumb ass questions. ??

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
You can lose the uch on ph1 setup no bother, however if you want the obd port may need it unless you can wire it up on its own.