ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Flamer Manchester & Silver 1*2 Holmfirth

BMW 330D
Mine mate saw yours when i had to move it becuase some scum was having a go at the door handle

BMW 330D
Never had any trouble there before the bloke was just pissed he was lucky the police got to him before some of the lads on nights whos cars he was trying haha I bounced out like i was dead hard safe in the knowledge he was already in the back of a panda car lol Yeah i work there first time ive seen yours in the car park looked really smart! A black 182 on turinis is there quite often and a I have seen a trophy a couple of times that looked very clean. Are you local ?

haha, glad the police got him then lol!

Parked next to you a few weeks ago when i called down thinking it was another customers or something, didn't notice any CS stuff on it while i was having a look (except the other day i saw the tax holder). Yours is the first one i've actually seen while driving around Manchester, i love flamers, it looked sweet under the lights!
I go to uni and live in the centre during the week, your Tesco is the closest one for me to go to haha.