ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 - Glasgee, M8 (junction 20-19)

Italian 3.2 V6
5284f834-a6ea-10c6.jpg

5284f834-a715-97f7.jpg

225 Cup & Williams
Seen that in Glasgow a couple of times. What you doing at Newark school? I worked on it a couple of months ago.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
stevehc who is it you work for ..?

me and psj are the mugs that install single ply roofs.. newark schools roof is a shambles and company went bust so we are trying to find all the leaks ballache!

done a few roofs in scotland... you lay all the strips and pads along flat roofs too >?

225 Cup & Williams
I work for Omega, Yeah we lay the tape usually aluminium and the pads to hold them down mostly get the roofers to put the pads down though because the clients think we burst their roofs all the time :rolleyes:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
lol just had someone from omega on a job down in yiewsley on a tescos were doing as hardly any of the pads stuck !
did you do the tescos at lesmahago?

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah we do all the tesco's, I was mate done the majority of the work on it small world! haha what company you with?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
yeah small world... CSP roofing done 3 tesco's now trying for the big one in st helens along with stadium..
used to do alot of work for briggs amasco in glasgow