ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 mats.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Should the 172 come with the 3 mats as standard??? or are these an acessory The car im getting is a main dealer demo, but didnt have the mats in. When I priced them theyre £148 and dont really look anything special!!!

Any info appreciated.

Adam

Clio v6

My 172 came with 3 mats as standard, nice colour but thats all.

My V6 even came with the rear long mat? ( so if anyone needs one )

Ad

MK2 FRS

I though that this was the case. I just wanted to get facts before I asked the dealer where the mats had disappeared to, because as a 9mth old Demo, I think someone may have nicked them and I definatley not paying £148.

7.6cc :D

my drivers mat now has a threadbare bit from my heels :( no point buying new ones, the same thing will keep happening

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 19 March 2003

my drivers mat now has a threadbare bit from my heels :( no point buying new ones, the same thing will keep happening
same thing is happening to mine (not from Jillys heels) they are complete crap, under one year and 9000 miles and already knackered

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 19 March 2003

My 172 came with 3 mats as standard, nice colour but thats all.

My V6 even came with the rear long mat? ( so if anyone needs one )

LOL, just hang it on your wall hehe...

ta is the back one a one piece thing ?? my front ones have like 2 spikes on them i would imagine to stop them slipping but they make no difference

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 19 March 2003

similar colour to the carpet and pretty cheap looking to be honest, if i had some pics id post them up for you
cheap looking is the correct words.. cheap .. no...

Everyone get yourselfs a set of the cliosport mats as soon as it arrives and the pics are up.. or have they already been up ? have I missed them cause its taking a while..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 19 March 2003

ta is the back one a one piece thing ?? my front ones have like 2 spikes on them i would imagine to stop them slipping but they make no difference
yes the rear mats are a one piece item. my fronts dont have spikes in them.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

the back is one piece, my front two have hooks underneath which go straight through the carpet to stop them slipping, and they work a treat, the mats go nowhere.