ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Newbie

Renaultsport 172 Ph 2
Hi all,

I have been browsing the forums over the last few weeks while looking for a 172 and found them really useful!
This led to me finally picking up this little baby yesterday! ;-)

HPIM0011.jpg

HPIM0009.jpg

And so far all I can say is what a car! My last car was a 2.0 Focus which was great to drive but this is just on another level! Bring on some trakdays :)

Mark

Renaultsport 172 Ph 2
Cheers for the comments :)

I love the colour, don't see many about in Monaco blue so that made my mind up on that really!

Got a few mods planned, 1st 182 clear repeaters, decent set of tyres all round probably Goodyear eagle f1's and then Eibach springs as I had them on my focus and were superb. No engine mods planned for a while as I need to get used to the power over my old car, when it comes on cam at 5500 rpm it just feels frantic!!! :-D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
R20GRC said:
nice, prefer my iceberg though, although everone reckons its common.

Who ever said it was common!? ;)

Warm welcome to you.

My bro's old 172

JWR1.jpg

Ricki's old 172

rickfront.jpg

Vee dub
Loving Monaco blue, keep seeing mine flip to purple then blue in the sun..... makes me glad I have that colour!

Renaultsport 172 Ph 2
Thanks for all the welcomes, will be sorting my CS subscription over the weekend me thinks.
Day: Im from Surrey mate.

Those are two gorgeous examples there, certainly gives some food for thought :)